Submit a paper

If you would like to submit a scientific contribution to the Journal of Research in Higher Education please fill in and sign the Intellectual Rights form and send it together with your research article formatted in accordance with the JRHE template to the Editorial Team.

We will be pleased to receive your article. 

Email address: